المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Stupid American

ماجد الخليفي
25-12-2006, 12:47 PM
A Chicago , Illinois , radio station recently conducted a live survey on a man called Barack Obama

Question 1: Do you think Barack Obama is a dangerous terrorist?

Calls flooded to the radio station and the listeners unanimously, and assertively, agreed that Barack Obama

was a dangerous terrorist and that the US military should relentlessly track him down until he was killed.

Question 2: Which country is Mr Obama the President of? Is it Sudan , Algeria , Egypt or Saudi Arabia ?

Most listeners confidently replied one of these countries, with a majority opting for Algeria .

Obviously, the term Islamist was born in Algeria . So where else could Barack Obama be living other than in

Algeria

?

Well, it turns out that Barack Obama is the US Senator for Illinois and Chicago (where the survey was conducted) is a large city in the state of Illinois (in fact, it is one of the largest cities in the United States). So if these wise and powerful Americans do not even know who their own Senator is and consider him as a dangerous terrorist, why are we expecting them to understand what is happening in Iraq or Palestine , or anywhere else for that matter?

Please give them a break!

أبو زيد
11-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Nothing new brother Majed.These are Americans.

By the way, I think he stasrted his elective campaign today from where Ibraham Linkon started also.

ABO ZAID

ذيب قحطان
12-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks my brother Majed

الواصل
14-02-2007, 12:05 AM
اااة يا ما جد ليتك اختبرت بدلي كان عديت الا نجليزي

ما شا الله

أبو أحمد العبيدي
19-03-2007, 10:09 PM
We all know that the American people are not exposed to politics. They love to enjoy their lives, do their works and have fun.

They don't care about complex issues that take place in the world;

This is why they were misleaded by their government.

best regards

ماجد الخليفي
25-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Dear Abo Ahmed
You are 100% right in what you said.
Its true

ماجد الخليفي
25-03-2007, 04:55 PM
ALWASEL
Good evening ...you should have told me earlier
Regards

ماجد الخليفي
25-03-2007, 04:56 PM
You are most welcome
Theeb Qahtaan

ماجد الخليفي
25-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Hi Dear Abo Zaid

True

بن خرصان
25-03-2007, 07:54 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

thank you Mr.majad for this story

and that what should muslim people who lives in Us explain the islam to these people.

anyway i like to see your subjects specally in this majlas

see u around