المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لنشارك جميعا و نمارس الانجليزية !

المشعان
12-12-2006, 04:11 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

أفضل وسيلة لتعلم أي لغة في العالم هي الممارسة و موضوعي هذا ساعتبره ممارسة للغة الانجليزية لنطرح موضوع معين و يتم النقاش فيه باللغة الانجليزية و لا يخشى اي شخص من المشاركة و انه يمكن ان يرتكب اخطاء في الكتابة فهذا الموضوع للتعلم و مع مرور الوقت و الممارسة ستقل الاخطاء و بنفس الوقت تستفيد من مشاركات و كتابات غيرك

ستكون مواضيع يمكن للجميع المشاركة بها و مختصرة بدون اسهاب:

سأطرح موضوع الانترنت:

The internet is a very useful invention or in other words a technology that links people all over the globe.It's
a world wide accessable web that made our electronic communications much more easier, convenient and faster. However, The disadvantages or let's say the drawback of the internet is the waste of time by spending hours using the internet for useless browsing or chatting instead of working or studying. I hope that people would manage their time and utilize the technology to gain knowledge and education. We have to fulfill our ambitions by using these technologies in a useful way.

اتمنى من ابداء رأي الاعضاء بالانترنت و استخداماته و مميزاته و عيوبه من وجهة نظرهم الشخصية و باللغة الانجليزية

أبو أحمد العبيدي
16-12-2006, 05:12 PM
First of all, i would like to thank you for your valuable topic,

It is good to make a kind of communication between the forum's members; i believe it is more valuable than just saying thanks.

I may come back soon to say my openion about the internet and technology.

Thanx again

Yours

بن سناح
20-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Thank you my brothers Al-Mshaan, the most important to learn the english language is the reading. Thank you again with my best wishes

ابوعبدالالة
22-12-2006, 07:45 PM
thank you my brothers, the tittle very very important.........
good night.......

..... لا تطالع (الإسبلينق) بليييييييييييييز تراه رايح فيها.

المشعان
23-12-2006, 12:58 AM
أبو أحمد العبيدي
بن سنحان
ابوعبدالاله

Thanks for participating in this subject. Looking forward to read your essays

يا ابوعبدالاله لا تحاتي الاسبيلنق المهم انك تكتب و تعبر بالانجليزي و خصوصا المحادثة و المحادثة ما تعتمد على الاسبيلنق يعني اكتب وانت مرتاح

ابو فارس الفهري
25-12-2006, 10:18 PM
مي نو سبيك انقلش
اند نو هنت